



Today Lindsey, Mom, and I went to Sam Moon's (the girls' mecca) to try on all the WILD hats. Here are a few. Also looked at wigs today and had to show this one entitled "Dolly Parton". Lindsey is so excited for me to go bald, she can't wait for it to get here. She wants her head shaved too- fat chance. Maybe when she's old enough to be out on her own!
5 comments:
Fun shopping trip! Karen, you make that Dolly Parton wig look good, woman! I hate to tell you this, but you're going to be one of "those" women who make bald gorgeous. Wait and see ...
Oh Barbie! Lindsey is so adorable and such a sweet girl for knowing that her Mama is going to be cool with no hair! I love seeing these glimpses of your life. You're in my thoughts and prayers daily. I'm so glad you have such wonderful family and friends surrounding you.
And I LOVE your short hair!! YOU ROCK!
I love you, Ginny
Hey Karen, You look great in the wig, great in the hats. I think you are beautiful with long hair, short hair, no hair!! The weather has been beautiful and I am glad that you have felt well enough to enjoy it. When do your kids get out of school?
Thanks guys!! I started shedding a lot.
I think they're out around June 5?
How about yours?
Karen
They will also be out around June 5th and then it is Girl's camp the next week. After that we have to get together. I never did sign Jessie up for EFY. I checked the other day and there were no openings. Melissa is coming in next Tuesday with the boys. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment